who’s dragging themselves outta bed to get to the gym? that’s right, it’s go time~ #gym #exercise
So it’s my third day back at a gym and I gotta say, having this steady pace rather than just running feels great. I know that scientifically exercise makes you feel better because of endorphins or whatever but I think part of the reason September was such a down month was the lack of consistent exercise. So this is great. It’s weird, I’m lazy as all fuck but I’ve acquired a liking for working out over the years.
my abdominals are in pain help
- I hate to repeat, but I’m still so annoyed about my class. I really hope my scriptwriting class is good and stuff, because otherwise this whole thing is going to feel like a damn waste of time.
- MTG-related, a friend decided to try an interesting system with boxes we and others purchased today from Avacyn. Basically, everyone stated what two mythic rares and rares they wanted, and in what priority. With that info, we opened all the boosters, and accordingly distributed said rares and mythic rares, so that way people could attempt to get cards they needed and not be stuck with cards they didn’t want. I went for Temporal Mastery, Sigarda, Terminus and Wolfire something. I got three out of four, so not too bad. But even if I hadn’t it wasn’t such a bad idea like I thought it might be. Good release.
- Haven’t seen Avengers yet. Will see tomorrow.
- I’m exhausted. I’m on four hours of sleep and I also thought it’d be a good idea to go work out at the gym at college. I don’t regret anything though.
- None of my usual Skype friends are on. But I texted my best friend hoping he’d had a decent day. He texted back saying he hoped I had a bitchin’ weekend. All is well.
So my next doctor appointment is in November.
I was thinking of calling and pushing it to December, because…well, my dad is crazy and it turns out I’m still on his health plan until I’m 26. SO THIS MEANS I CAN GET MY INSULIN AND CONTROL MY DIABETES AGAIN.
1. Regular exercise Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, to keep blood glucose and weight down;
2. Getting either test strips or a new blood glucose machine;
3. Eat better, somehow (no more cookies and juice at work, even if they’re free and they’re giving them away to us)
I can do this. I’ve managed exercise, so I can handle this again. It’s my health. HMO’s and pharmaceuticals might suck ass, but that shouldn’t stop me from debilitating my health.
lol people who unfollow.
can’t handle this tumblr can you? :D
I’ve been busy. I’ve lost 12 pounds this summer, I’m down to 178lbs. I will probably just try going down to 175 or 170 and leave it at that, I will probably look odd otherwise. I’ve come to reintegrate exercise in my psych, like last year, so hopefully shenanigans won’t happen and I can keep the habit again. I kinda like how I look now.
Still studying for the LSAT, obvs. I’m trying not to let this test defeat me, but it’s difficult. Still, I’m going to keep my head up high and keep on studying till the last second. I took two practice tests this weekend and couldn’t score more than 150 (on a scale of 120 to 180), but I took one today and got a 160. So maybe not all hope is lost. I guess I could just use more practice.
Anyway, things are overall good, so that’s what matters I guess.
So I’ve been going to the gym again for about a month and a half now. I can now run 15 minutes on the treadmill, less on the track (because I go faster and get nauseous quicker, I dunno), along with my usual 20 minutes on a stationary bike and my usual crunches and arm lifts and leg pushes and whatever.
I’m doing it to stay in shape and stuff, for once I’m not thinking about my weight since I’ve come to accept myself and also realize that no, I’m not fat (though that took a long while). But I have lost about 8 pounds. I’m guessing I’ll lose about 5 or 8 more, then I’ll stop because I’ll probably be gaining muscle weight as I lose fat.
I guess I’d be even healthier if I didn’t, say, eat $8 worth of Wendy’s food all by my lonesome on, say, Saturday, but WHO CARES
Will the exercise gods strike me down?
Cuz I’m tired as sin and would like to use today to sleep and relax for a bit, work notwithstanding.